Well, it's now been a week since we took her home from the NICU and here are some things we've learned...
* Babies are very loud sleepers.
* Babies can cry very severely when they have gas.
* Being pooped on, peed on, and spit up on kinda of sucks.
* Babies go through multiple outfits a day due to these bodily fluids.
* Sleeping is a sacred luxury that many people take for granted.
* Babies are very slippery when wet.
* You should always make sure you have enough wipes close by when you are about to change a diaper, ya never know how many you'll need.
* When giving babies medication, insert the syringe as far back into their cheek as possible or else they will spit it out.
* Babies can be very fussy eaters.
* Tummy time can be very rewarding.
Josh and I under estimated the amount of sleep deprivation that happens when caring for a new baby, but we are trying our best to adjust. Overall, I think our first weeks went great and we are very happy she is home with us!
Here are some pictures...